- Original and one photocopy of valid foreign license. If the foreign driver’s license is not in English, the applicant should submit an official English translation from the local embassy of the issuing country.
- Original copy of valid passport showing the latest date of arrival in the Philippines of the foreign applicant.
- Original and machine copy of valid visa or alien certificate of registration (ACR) if the foreign applicant temporarily resides in the Philippines.
- Original copy of medical certificate with official receipt issued by an LTO accredited or government Physician.
- Negative drug test result issued by DOH accredited drug testing center or government hospitals
- Duly accomplished application for driver’s license (ADL). [Download this form here]
- Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN), if employed, (In compliance to Executive Order 98 & MC ACL-2009-1251)
- New regulations have just came into force, before you qualify to convert your license, you must have been in the Philippines for at least a month and be able to prove that you are staying in the Country for no less than twelve months.
Note: If Foreign License is expired, applicant shall undergo written and practical examinations.
- Go to the customer service counter to get your checklist of requirements and secure a driver’s license application form. [This form is available for download here. You can accomplish this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO.] Get a queue number.
- When your number is called, go to the evaluator counter and submit all the required documents and have it checked for completeness and authenticity.
- When your name is called, go to where your photo and signature will be taken.
- Go to the cashier to pay the application fee.
- Go to the examination room for the lecture and written exam.
- After passing the written exam, wait for your name to be called for the practical exam.
- After passing the practical exam, go to the Cashier when your name is called for payment of necessary fees and obtain an official receipt (OR).
- Go to the releasing counter, wait for your name to be called and present the OR and claim the card type license.
Any licensing center / District office with driver’s license transactions
FEES AND CHARGES:
Valid Foreign License
Expired Foreign License
Application Fee: P100.00